Tuesday, March 24, 2009

27

I cannot believe that I am 27 already! I still am not over the fact that I am older than the missionaries. I thought that was impossible. I guess they are still more mature than I am at least spiritually. I had a good birthday. It was really simple but still very nice. My mother came down from NYC on Friday night until Sunday morning. She brought down with her my favorite meat, a Pork Shoulder-fully seasoned (and frozen).
We cooked it on Sunday and had some good friends over for dinner. We had a tres leches cake which is my favorite and just let the kids play. Our husbands left us to go to a Stake Priesthood meeting. Kevin didn't want to leave me on my birthday but what better present than to have him continue to honor his priesthood. We attempted a family picture and well, the above picture is the result. That is why I won't pay for one yet because Joey won't cooperate. I still love him So many things to wish for.... I did get money for my birthday which I am saving to do some major shopping. I just need to loose 7 more lbs to be pre-preggos and than I will stimulate the economy.

My little girl! I cannot stop kissing her, loving her, hugging her... She is so sweet


On Saturday we went to a good friend's birthday party, Nathan, and we shot rockets. Joey didn't want his to fall apart so he refused to shoot it but he was fascinated by the experience. Kevin took this picture and I love it because I hope to always walk beside my son and never have him be too cool to be seen with me.

This is Joey's rocket. Once again, he refused to take a picture.
Anyhow, I did have a great birthday and I appreciate all the well wishes, presents, cards, calls, and friendships. Thank you so much!

No comments: