Saturday, March 14, 2009

Picture Tagged


I got picture tagged! Thanks Emeline! I cannot believe this picture. This is when Joey was about 7 months old. Jessica Peterson used to baby sit him and I would pick him up after a long day of working at Washington Mutual and just sit with him on the couch for hours just holding him and making him laugh, taking pictures, feeding him, and the list goes on. I miss those days when he let me hold him like that. Check out the double chin and arm pit rolls! Such a good blackmail picture when he is too cool to take out the trash or go to Mutual!


So I tag, Jessica Willis, Merry Rowe, Ana, Vivian Logsdon, Erica Dryden, and Luz


Go to your pictures, the sixth file, the sixth picture and blog about it. Tag someone else! XOXO

1 comment:

Rigby's said...

I love this picture! Its funny because that is how I remember Joey- I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you guys! Emma looks so cute- I love her little talking movie. I'm excited for your move to Florida- sign me up for a visit!!!
xoxo