Friday, March 13, 2009

Its Been A While

*Joey working hard on a puzzle first thing in the morning*

*I love dressing Emma for Church*

* There is that 100 piece challenge*


*Sleeping while brother plays in the snow*

*Well, he didn't really want to play but I made him :)*

*Museum of Natural History*

*"Where does Nemo live, Joey?"
An-nen-no-ne-mo-ne*
*Our nations capitol with friends- Enzo, Samuel, Emma, Joey, Nathan, Daniel*

We haven't been up to much lately so I hope you don't find this BOOORING! We have just been waiting for warmer weather to arrive. It has been nice lately but than it snows, and than it gets nice, and than it gets cloudy and sad. See, Arizona is pretty consistent with its nice weather. I like consistency. I appreciate it and welcome it. How about they build a Naval Hospital on Lake Powell or something so we can go back! All in favor? I'll just keep dreaming.

Anyhow, speaking of the wonderful world of Military. Kevin just got his orders to be in Pensacola, FL for the next six months. We get to go with him and I am excited because the base is so close to the beach! Yey! He will train on how to fly planes, parachuting on the back of a truck (apparently its legal in Alabama or something so they will go there to do it), and learn how to treat the Marine unit he will be attached to after January 2010. He is really excited about that. It does make him hold his residency for the next 2 1/2 years but its a good experience and he doesn't mind the pay raise! He took his boards yesterday and he feels pretty confident about that. I am glad because I have been a single mom for the last few weeks. Not fun. Ana, you are my hero! So he came home last night and had dinner, and caught up on 24 and 30 Rock. He is happy now.

Joey is learning how to say his full name. Poor kid! It will take some time. So far he says "Kevin Joseph Wing-gig-ger" Something like that! But its pretty funny! He is learning how to say prayer in Spanish and I promise its the cutest thing. I don't know how blasphemous it is but I totally want to record it next time its his turn to say prayer. He is really into Thomas the Train right now and puzzles. He is so good at whipping those puzzles together. We graduated him to 100 piece puzzles. He is still struggling with those but is so determined to do it alone. He is only 2 and wears 4T clothing. Jeez! I can't keep up. I forget he is 2 when he sings songs with me and has a conversation with me, but I quickly remember when he doesn't get his way and throws a fit. Fun age 2 years old! NOT! It is. He is my buddy!
Emma is my sweet little girl. That girl has me wrapped around her finger. I could hold her all day. She is eating well and I am still nursing which is a HUGE thing for me because I couldn't nurse Joey. She loves to smile at us and LOVES to talk to me. Kevin says that she gets her talking from me. Of course its goo-goo, gaa-gaa but I know she is trying. She will be 3 months in a few days and I can't believe how fast its gone. I guess I better have another one :)
As for me...I will not have another one for a while so RELAX! I am just excited to have my children and have Joey at such a learning age and be able to teach him. I have been busy with some projects with church but it feels so good. For such a long time I have been working, than on bed rest, than working, than I finally don't work, but I am on bed rest, and now I get to give back and it feels so good. But I am so grateful for all that gave to our family. Anyhow...I love our ward and the friends I have made so I will be sad to say good bye. But I have to say goodbye to you now because Joey is demanding attention. TTFN

No comments: