Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back to Crafting

I have been getting the craft bug lately. Maybe its cause I made a great friend, Megan who has helped me find my inner crafter again. Whatever it is, I am glad for it.
I have had this lamp since we got our first home in 2004. Its nice and simple. But its simple. I wanted to give it some character so here it is.
Before
After



I also love the fall and holidays. I have a Christmas wreath but don't have a fall one. I bought the plain wreath at good wilGoodwill l for $2.00. The other accessories I bought at Joann's for 50% off. I also got a couple of spray cans at Walmart. And....


Here is the finished product!




I may not be the most talented out there. There sure is so much more talent out there. But I love to see the product of my hands. Its just so rewarding.

No comments: