Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Little Princess









This ward, Derwood, is so wonderful to me and my family. There are so many talented people in the ward. My awesome friend, Jessica Willis, had a little girl on Monday-VERY CUTE- and I had Emma on Tuesday. She played dress up with her little girl and was generous enough to offer to do the same with Emma so she can practice her Photography. Here are some of the pictures she took. I might be predjudiced, but I absolutely love them. I feel that she captured Emma exactly how she is- Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed! I love the details of her eyes, her fat rolls, and her serious expression. Girls are so much fun! Thanks, Jessica!




4 comments:

The Read Blend said...

She is so precious.I love little baby girls in their tutus. Those are so cute pictures. BTW my blog link is working again, stewartandkadyread@blogspot.com.

Katie said...

Doorly,
I saw your blog on the Murdocks. Hope you don't mind us looking :) Isn't Emma so adorbale and yes Jessica did do such a cute job. I loved the cherry blossom pics too. check out our blog too.

R&J Peterson Family said...

I love the rolls. Those pictures are darling.

Muranaka Family said...

ADORABLE! I would be prejudice too if I had a cutie like that. I love the picture of you two with the Cherry Blossoms. That would have been such a gorgeous sight.