Thursday, January 29, 2009

NYC

*I had to throw this one in because it was so cute*
*Our little girl is getting so big*

Me, Emma, and my awesome Dad*

*My Sister and her new BFF*

*Sisters and Daughters*

Kevin is in San Antonio for a week. He is doing CLS training which is pretty much learning what the Medics and Corpsmen do on the front lines during war to help treat the injured. There is a simulation that gives them the sense of war and they have to go out and treat the injured in the middle of chaos. He says he is enjoying it and is learning a lot and appreciating our soilders more and more. Since he is gone, I decided to take a trip to visit my family in NYC. The kids did great traveling and I was shocked at how much stamina I had. It was great to see my dad since its been a while and I spent a lot of time with my brother, Aristy. My sister, Karina, came from Jersey to visit and Emma just loved her. She kept staring at her and was quiet with her the whole time. Joey had a hard time adjusting. He actually kept telling me he wanted to go home. I guess bed rest made him a home body. But he still played with his Grandma and seemed to be happy. We didn't do any big city sites because it was too cold. Maybe in the Spring.

6 comments:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Aww, those pictures are so cute. You look so good! That is funny about Joey wanting to go home. Luke used to always say that. One time when we were home he said "I want to go home". I'm not sure what he meant...

Erica said...

Doorly you look so much like you sister! You guys are beautiful too. Hope you are having a nice trip.

Emily said...

So glad that you got to go see your family... good luck Kevin...

Emma looks so beautiful and WOW Doorly you look amazing and I love your hair.
Miss you!!!

R&J Peterson Family said...

I love the pictures! Everything is going good here in Idaho. We are having fun visiting family. I will talk to you soon.

Wilson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.