Sunday, August 8, 2010

My 4 yr old

My little boy Joey is not so little any more. He turned the big 4 this year. Lets see... His first birthday was Curios George. His second was a pool party with a Nemo Pinata. His 3rd was Thomas the Tank Engine. And this year was a Super Hero theme.
I decided to make most of the decorations and party favors. The cricut and I became really good friends. I am glad I did. Joey helped so much and it made him appreciate his birthday and look forward to it.
Baby sister, Emma AkA- Bougaly Woogaly Bear





Lexi so excited to show me her princess super hero get up.



June Marshall- Joey's preschool friend








Hannah and Eden. Cute, fun girls




We were so excited to get such a good turnout. We are so lucky to have such fun little friends.






These were their party favors. They were double sided Batman/Superman for the boys and Princess/Supergirl for the girls. They loved it.















The kids switched off between the bounce house and the pool. Matthew totally beat up Kevin here!

Happy Birthday, Joey. You are my favorite Joey in the whole wide world!

No comments: