Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jessica's Wedding

For Labor Day Weekend, we flew back up to Atlantic City for my cousin, Jessica's, Wedding. She married Robert Coleman and he is a great guy. She was one of our bridesmaids for our wedding and we hadn't seen her since we got married 7 years ago so we definetly wanted to go and support her. With the military its so hard to know when you will see family, so we like to take advantage of these great opportunities to be together. It was a beautiful wedding. We had so much fun and ate great food. We hadn't danced in a long time and it was great to show my Dominican family that my white boy, Kevin, has rhythm.

My Mom was so cute because she loves us so much and loves to show off her family whenever she can. She was happy to have all her children together. This is my brother Aristy. He's hot! His girlfriend is hotter! Katherine, is amazing. We love her and hope she becomes a member of the family.

My sister, Karina, and her beautiful family, Jose, Bianca, and Sabrina. I went to the salon with Bianca and Sabrina that day and I loved getting that quality time together with my nieces. I wish I could do it more often.
I have a really big family. Here are some of my fun, beautiful cousins. From left to right- Karina, Lorraine, Katherine, Stephanie, Me, the bride, Jessica, and Cindy.

I absolutely love this picture. Sibling rivalry always exists when you grow up, but it is so great to be adults and to just love eachother and be not only family, but friends.


My good friend, Jackie (in the orange sweater), drove down to Atlantic City from NYC and she watched the children while we went to the wedding. Afterwards, we went to the bride and groom suite to talk and catch up. We stayed up until 4:00 am!!! Never again... but it was worth it.

No comments: