Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MCAS Air Show

I love this little girl! She has definitely brought a lot of joy and love to our family.
We went to visit Kevin in Yuma. We checked out some neighborhoods to look for potential homes and of course found a few fun playgrounds.



The Marine Corps Air Show was also that weekend and we were able to see some pretty great airplanes and some great flying from F16s. This is the B52 Bomber. It was huge! No matter what angle I was in I couldn't get the whole thing. So I look forward to scrapbooking these pictures and placing them side by side. I hope it works out as I envision it.







This is a view from underneath the plane of where the bomb is located.




The F16s were so loud that Joey wanted Kevin to cover his ears the whole time.

Total bedhead. Some day she will hate me for this.

2 comments:

Sean & Lacey said...

LOVE the bedhead. Tell her Ayden is missing her and thinks this will go great in the wedding video!
xoxo

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

How stinking cute are you kids???? I want to squish Emma! I think Afton is a doll too, but she is driving me nuts! She is a little devil who gets into everything!!!
Momma needs a girls night out...