Sunday, February 28, 2010

As easy as riding a bike or flying a plane?


"Come on, Daddy! You can do it!"
Kevin comes home on the weekends (three hours southwest is Yuma) and this weekend we decided it was a good start to teach Joey how to ride a bike. Grandma Mora (Maria) got Joey this bike for his 3rd birthday but he was too little. He now reaches the pedals but is still learning how to turn the wheels. Kevin wanted to teach him how to do so, so he got on the bike and started to teach Joey how to pedal. Joey was so cute because he used the same words Kevin told him to encourage his Daddy!

"Come on, Joey! You can do it!"



Kevin came home with some great pictures of a flight he took this week with another Squadron. He was able to go up in a Harrier. Its the coolest aircraft because it takes off and lands vertically. I wish I could tell you more but it is top secret, classified, level 1 information. And... I don't know much about it. I'm gonna have to make my husband blog like other husbands I know in Michigan so he can desribe what he is doing.







I am glad he is having fun, but he is excited to finally start seeing patients and practicing medicine. He only has to fly 4 hours a month to stay qualified, but he is excited for ever minute he gets.

2 comments:

Sean & Lacey said...

Looks like fun, love that he took pictures, Sean took them good for about a month and then was done. Ha. I bet Joey is loving learning to ride his bike and will soon have it down just right. Love ya!

Unknown said...

regarding your comment about HWBIM (husbands who blog in michigan) - not that I know of any or associate with any of the above mentioned but if I did, I'm sure it would be in the best interest of the bff to allow them freedom of the blog press without harrassment or belittlement. Plus, twice a year is hardly considered blogging!

- Anonymous commentor