Saturday, January 16, 2010

Walt Disney World

I know this is way late but we had such a good time in Disney that I had to show you some cute pictures.

I absolutely LOVE Beauty and the Beast. Its my favorite Disney movie. Disney had a 20 minute musical of the movie and it was so beautiful.


This is Joey trying to take a sneak peek at Woody and Buzz! He just couldn't wait to see them. He had to look around the corner!







Dixie and her family were so kind to come out to FL to help with the kids while I ran the marathon. It was so much fun to have our kids play together and have her sweet mother join us. We had a lot of fun, in a little bit of time.

(Sting Rays, and Penguins)
We went to Sea World as well. It was cold and rainy, and cold and rainy. Did I mention that it was cold and rainy? But I'm telling you, the kids were such great troopers and did not misbehave. They were just so excited to see the animals. I am grateful Kevin stayed behind with Emma, cause that is one girl that does not like the cold.
Waiting for Shamu!



If I could own a pet whale, I would! They are such amazing animals!


The time share had a great tub. Sadee was hilarious because we would be at Disney having fun and all she would ask was if we were going to let them take a bath in the big tub! Check out Joey's pecs!

I really wanted us to make sure that the kids got all of Disney in the short amount of time that we were there. The afternoon of the marathon, we went to Hollywood Studios and met the rest of the Pixar characters.

(Mcqueen and Mater; waiting for the 4D Toy Story Mania Ride)



Monday after the marathon, we went to Magic Kingdom. I wore my medal and it was great because the cast at Disney would always go out of their way to express their joy at the accomplishment.


"Destroy Buzz Lightyear, Destroy Buzz Lightyear!"






I cannot wait until Emma is old enough to love the Disney Princesses. In the meantime, I will live the dream for her.



This is Dixie and the kids on the teacups. She was the biggest wuss on that ride. She was supposed to spin so I could take pictures! Let just say she was too busy closing her eyes and holding her face to spin so I had to do both! Ahy Rochie!




I love this picture of Joey on the flying Dumbo. Makes driving 14 hours and running 26.2 miles all worth it.





Thank you, Dixie, for an amazing weekend! See in September in Disneyland for the 1/2 Marathon! No backing out now!

No comments: