Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas






We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We stayed home this year, in Florida. We really didn't want to travel twice due to our upcoming move in January so we decided to just start having our own little Christmas together as a little family. We spent Christmas Eve with some really special families in our ward. We had great food, played Christmas Bingo, and talked about how we were going to stay in our pajamas all day the next day. (Top Row: Tennille Anderson (the hostess), Awesome Missionaries, McKay Burton. Bottom Row: Nicole, Whitney, Scott, Tyler, and Rhiannon Anderson)

I was up at 4:00 am so anxious for the kids to wake up. I even woke up Kevin and he wasn't very happy about that. They finally woke up at 6:00 am. Santa had left their presents on the coffee table and they were so excited to see them. Joey got a Batman cave that included the villains and Batman and Robin. Emma got her first Cabbage Patch Doll.



Emma, "WOW!" Joey, "For me? For Joey?"


After Joey got his big present, we had to twist his arm to open all the rest. He did not want to open any other ones so we had to give him some appealing ones so that he could see that it was worth opening. Emma was all for opening presents.

"Thank you, Miss Fallon, for my Batman helicopter. The Batcave has a helipad for it so its perfect."


"Thank you Grammy and Papa for my tool box"


"Thank you Tia Karina for my play mat"



"I love my new dress, Tia Karina"




He totally knew he was getting this.



I got an awesome DSLR camera. I had to do some bargaining to get it. See these next 6 months suck for Kevin because he has to buy me something for Christmas, Valentines Day, my Birthday in March, our Anniversary in May, and Mothers Day in May. So I made a deal that if I got a camera, he wouldn't have to buy me anything until next Christmas. He totally fell for it :)



"Thank you, Miss Fallon, for my tea seat. I love that it talks"



"Gracias, Guela por toda mi ropa de dormir. Son bien calientitas. Me haces falta!"


"Guela, me encanta dibujar en mi nuevo libro! Como supistes que eso era lo que queria?"


"SCORE!"
We have made some awesome friends over the years and they know me better than I know myself. The Rigbys in Michigan sent me a chocolate milk mixer. Its really cool. You pour in the milk and chocolate and turn it on and it spins it for you. No lumps or settled chocolate at the bottom of the cup. Mmmmm. Thanks, Blossom and Emeline!



Miss Dixie is coming in January to watch the kids while I run the Marathon. She was sweet enough to get our both boys backpacks with their names engraven so they can use it traveling to Orlando. Thanks Rochie!


"Hello, Grammy and Papa? Thank you so much for my new phone! I needed one because no one would share theirs with me! I love you, Grammy and Papa."
We started a new thing where we would only get our children 3 presents each year. We didn't put a budget, just 3 presents. We figure that the Savior received three gifts from the Wisemen so we took the opportunity to share that with our children and teach them about the Savior's birth. They were still so grateful for what they got. And they, as you can see, were spoiled by many of your generosities. Thank you so much. We love you all dearly.
We hope you had a very Merry Christmas and were able to get some good memories with your families.

No comments: