Monday, October 19, 2009

Joy School Update

We have been so pleased with the Joy School curriculum offered on http://www.valuesparenting.com/ I am not ready yet emotionally to send Joey out to preschool but I know he needs the structure and learning experience. This gives me the opportunity to spend some valuable time with him and be able to teach him good values at the same time and keep him home.
The month of October was fun because we did a lot of Halloween and Fall activities. We carved a pumpkin together. My first pumpkin carving experience. Emma watched and picked at the fiber of the pumpkin and Joey was thrilled to just be playing with knives! Yikes!


The finished product!


I had to show you this cute little face!

We have a flannel board that we use for story time. This story was about a sad little pumpkin that did not get picked at the pumpkin patch. It was a hit!




I am not telling you a lie. I promise. Emma must have had such a long day at school that she literally fell asleep just like this. Yes... I did move her and put her in a crib but not before I took a picture.

No comments: