Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Growing so fast

I can't believe how fast our little girl has grown.






Yesterday, Emma turned 6 months. It feels like just yesterday I was hoping to stay pregnant as long as possible so she could be healthy and than when I finally get my cerclage taken out, I walk around dilated 5cm for about a week. Those days were sure not fun. But it definitely helped me appreciate my little girl all the much more. Last time we went to the doctor, Emma was a whopping 16lbs 9oz. She wears 9 month clothing and probably wears them each once because loved ones have been so generous in supplying her wardrobe. Here are 6 things we absolutely love about Emma...


1- Her beautiful, room enlightening, smile

2- Her thunder thighs, aka TT

3- She can hold her own bottle which is great for when brother steals her thunder

4- She can grab both her feet and tries to suck on her toes at the same time. As if she is not fed enough.

5- She sleeps through the night. Well mostly, but more often than none.

6- Her eyes! Wow she has beautiful eyes. Sometimes she looks like a deer caught in headlights but when she smiles they sparkle.


We love our little girl and are grateful that she has been entrusted to us.

The end...

1 comment:

Rigby's said...

I love this picture! It looks like you guys have been having a fun last few weeks in DC. Good luck with the move - love ya!