Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here we go...


Well, someone just called with a wrong number at 2:45 a.m. and that woke up baby Emma in my belly and now I can't sleep. So I decided to come downstairs and start our blog! I hope it will be fun for you to read.


My mother is here right now helping me since Kevin is working all weekend. It's great to have her so close and she is so selfless to be there for me during these times. The missionaries were over on Thursday night giving a discussion to an investigator and we were in the middle of prayer when she walked in. Joey was playing with his blocks on the floor and he looked up to see his Grandma. He ran to her and gave her a big hug and said "Grandma!" That made her so happy because she always fears that he doesn't know her enough, but he does! It was really cute. He is such an architect. He is really into his blocks and big size legos and he does such a great job at building things. When he does build something he always says, "Cheese, Mami." Its his way of telling me to record his great accomplishments. Oh, the joy of motherhood.

No comments: